Ultra Preventive® Vision PL
This product is currently on backorder. We are committed to providing you with high quality, pure ingredients and want to ensure the best of the best reach your hands. At this time we do not have a timeline for availability, however we sincerely appreciate your patience as we resolve this. Please contact Customer Service for our suggested replacement.
Multivitamin/mineral with carotenoids for healthy vision
Your Price $53.50
Ultra Preventive® Vision is a multivitamin/mineral formula specially designed to support ocular health with specific phytonutrients and carotenoids.Included in this formula is a lutein to zeaxanthin ratio of 3:1, which has been shown in research to contribute to a healthy macula and vision. Additionally, nutrients such as vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, green tea, and resveratrol provide antioxidant activity to the eyes. Activated forms of B-vitamins, such as methylated folate (L-5-MTHF), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), and thiamine (benfotiamine) are easily assimilated to support maximum clinical benefit.
Ultra Preventive® Vision
- Amount Per Serving
- [ Co-formulated by Stuart Richer, O.D., Ph.D., FAAO ]+
- Serving Size 4 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 750 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 134 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) 5 mg
- Riboflavin 10 mg
- Niacinamide 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl/pyridoxal-5-phosphate complex)10 mg
- Folate (as L-methylfolate, Metafolin®) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as OptiZinc® monomethionine) 20 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate) 120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 75 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 30 mg
- L-Taurine 150 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 100 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 50 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract 50 mg
- (Camellia sinensis, standardized to 98% polyphenols and 45% EGCG, decaffeinated)
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera, standardized to 95% polyphenols)25 mg
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtilius) 15 mg
- Lutein (from Tagetes erecta, flower***) 12 mg
- Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol†) 10 mg
- Benfotiamine 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin 4 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- ***FloraGlo® is a trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc., USA.
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany.
- OptiZinc® is a trademark of Lonza.
- †ResVida® is a trademark of DSM.
- +Dr. Stuart Richer is a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 4 daily in divided doses with meals