Ultra Osteo-Guard® plus bonolive®
Bone and joint health
Ultra Osteo-Guard® plus bonolive® provides a unique combination of chelated calcium, collagen, vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium, and olive leaf to support bone strength and healthy bone mineralization throughout the lifespan. KoAct® is a calcium-hydrolyzed collagen chelate that was shown in a clinical study to support a healthy BAP/TRAP5b ratio, a biomarker of bone synthesis and resorption. Bonolive® is a unique olive leaf extract standardized to 40% oleuropein content that has been shown in various studies to promote bone formation by enhancing the number and activity of the bone-building cells. Bonolive® has also been clinically researched to support joint comfort during mobility.
View additional product support materials:
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Calcium 300 mg
- (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite and KoACT® calcium collagen)
- Phosphorus (from microcrystalline hydroxyapatite) 85 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate/amino acid chelate) 100 mg
- KoACT® Calcium Collagen Chelate 1,000 mg
- (supplying 650 mg bovine collagen peptides)
- Bonolive® Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to 40% oleuropein)125 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) 3 mg
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 45 mcg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, d-hydroxypropyl cellulose, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, sunflower lecithin, tablet coating (hypromellose, glycerin)
- KoACT® is a registered trademark of AIDP, Inc.
- Bonolive® is a trademark of BIOACTOR B.V.
- Suggested Usage: 2, 2 times daily