Junior Graphic Designer
About Atrium Innovations
Atrium Innovations is a recognized innovative leader in the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of science-based nutritional and supplement health products. The company’s mission is to be a global leader in vitamins, minerals and supplements, offering free-from science based nutritional solutions through healthcare professionals. Atrium Innovations Professional brands include Pure Encapsulations®, Douglas Laboratories®, Genestra Brands™, KLEAN Athlete®, Pharmax™, and Wobenzym®.
Nestlé Health Science invests in every employee to make certain each person can reach their greatest potential and works in an environment rooted in respect, diversity and teamwork. We focus on empowering the patients and consumers we serve to live healthier lives through industry leading nutrition and nutrition-enabling solutions by keeping their needs at the center of everything we do. We make quality and innovation our highest priorities when delivering our trusted brands such as Pure Encapsulations®, Douglas Laboratories®, Garden of Life®, and many more. We are a globally recognized leader in the field of nutrition science with our US headquarters in Bridgewater, NJ, and have over 5000 employees around the world. Come join the Nestlé Health Science family and experience exciting opportunities!
Position Overview: The Junior Graphic Designer’s primary responsibility is to create, design, and manage the label master files for the Atrium Innovations Professional Brands’ labels used on finished good for international markets.Main Responsibilities:
- Create, revise, and maintain all printed finish good packaging (labels, cartons, film, pouches) for the Professional Brands in accordance with established SOPs and department best practices interacting closely with the international team, product development team, regulatory team, planning team, and marketing team.
- Daily communication with external and internal teams through emails and scheduled online meeting.
- Create, revise, and manage 3D product renderings.
- Preflight all packaging files for print vendors.
- Follow established brand standards for labels and packaging and maintain master templates for individual countries.
- Meet weekly with print vendor to go over all open label orders, communicate timing back to planning, trouble shoot issues, track print vendors KPIs.
- Create and manage change controls, working closely with the planning team, product development team, and regulatory team.
- Create, maintain, and revise documents in the Master Translation Sheets online library.
- Additional Duties as required or assigned.
- Strong communication skills.
- An understanding of key design concepts and design theories.
- Experience in design for packaging.
- Project Management skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, managing several open projects simultaneously.
- Experience with both digital and flexographic pressure-sensitive printing.
- Proficiency using a MAC-based computer operating system, software in the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat), Autodesk Maya 3D software, and Microsoft 365 for Mac (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- Ability to proof-read.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn and use new software as needed.
- Experience with inventory management system JD Edwards.
- Experience with project management software system Mavenlink.
- Experience with 3D rendering and product photography.
- B.S. / B. A. in Graphic Design or Marketing
- 5+ years previous work experience, in-house experience preferred.
Pure Encapsulations is a leading manufacturer of hypo-allergenic supplements sold to the Health Professional market. Ingredient quality, full label disclosure, manufacturing excellence and quality control are our most important priorities.
Douglas Laboratories is a globally recognized leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, designed to help healthcare practitioners who are focused on the healthy aging and active lifestyles of their clients.
Job Type: Full-time-Onsite Pittsburgh, PA