Hemp Max with VESIsorb®
Hemp Max with VESIsorb® offers pure hemp oil specially formulated with the VESIsorb® colloidal delivery system to provide enhanced absorption of its fatsoluble constituents. Broad-spectrum hemp oil is extracted with CO2 from the Cannabis sativa plant and tested to ensure the THC levels are not detectable (<0.001%). It includes 25 mg of cannabidiol (CBD), 10 mg of beta-caryophyllene (BCP), and other terpenes in small, easy-to-swallow softgels.
Beginning July 17th, any order consisting of Hemp Max with VESIsorb® will be shipped separately from other products in the same order. There may be a delay of 1-2 days for the Hemp Max with VESIsorb® shipment as the packages may be coming from two locations. We appreciate your business and apologize if this causes an inconvenience to you and your patients.
View additional product support materials:
Hemp Max with VESIsorb® Product Information
To access Certificates of Analysis for our broad-spectrum, US-sourced agricultural hemp product, click here.
Atrium Innovations Launches VESIsorb® Formulated Hemp Products Under Industry Leading Brands: View Press Release
Hemp Max VESIsorb®
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 30
- VESIsorb® Hemp Oil Extract (Cannabis sativa, seed, stalk, stem)334 mg
- Providing 35 mg of phytocannabinoids and terpenes, including beta-caryophyllene
- Other ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, vitamin E (tocophersolan), mono-and diglycerides, fatty acids, natural flavor, capsule shell (bovine gelatin, glycerin, carob and water)
- Hemp Max contains CO2 extracted, U.S. sourced agricultural hemp
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SourceOne Global Partners.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily